Friday, June 19, 2009

My first blog

My first blog? What is a blog? It wasn't that long ago I wondered what a blog really was. Then I got hooked on Pastor Jim's blog and Pastor Rich's blog and thought it would be really cool to do one too. So, here I am, writing my first blog entry.


Just a little about me and my family. My wife Cindy and I were married on April 15, 1989. We have three great kids. Allison 16, Tyler 13 & Timothy 10. They keep us busy with all kinds of activities. From dance to golf to footbal to choir to 4H livestock...you get the picture. I work at our family own business of Hostetler Door, Inc. We sell and install sectional garage doors and rolling doors for residential and commercial. I am involved with the Elkhart Co. 4H Fairboard and just finishing up my first year on the Fairfield Community Schools School Board. So yes, we are a busy family, but we do almost all of it together.


We recently became members at Grace Community Church in Goshen. They are blessed to have a wonderful group of pastors leading them. We couldn't be happier with the church and the spiritual feeding we are getting right now. This was a big step for us and one that we made sure we took our time at so we did it for the right reasons.


Well, that's enough for now on my first blog entry. I promise to be not so boring on the next one. May God bless you and keep you safe.


Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment