Saturday, November 21, 2009

Supper with Austin


Last night Cindy and Allison met with my cousin Austin for supper. He is a senior at IU. Now, I promise I won't hold that against him (ha ha). They had a great time getting to know each other more. Cindy said it was a fun time.

Thanks Austin for checking in on them!


I promised I would try to update this daily. Well, I know yesterdays was late, but, you'll notice is was still dated Friday!

Looks like we will be going to Missouri to spend Thanksgiving with the Pinion family. We will be there a couple of days then back to Bloomington to go to an IU game. It will be good for the five us to do something together again. I still may wear one of my Notre Dame shirts though......

Allison hasn't felt any of the coming side effects, yet. So keep praying that they will be minimal when they do start coming on.

May God bless you in a special way today.


Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment