Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful!

Thanks! That's the word that sums it all up. That's the word I want to send to all of you who came and gave Allison such an awesome send off. I really never knew we could fit that many people in our house at one time. As I told someone earlier, I was pretty sure there was some kind of fire code violation with that many people. But, what it told my family is how fortunate we are to have so many friends and family we have. I cannot express how much it meant to have each and everyone one of you come and give Allison one last hug before she, and the rest of the family, go on this journey of radiation treatments. One that I never in my wildest dreams think that we would have to endure with one of our children. Thankfully it is benign and treatable. It makes me think of all of those families that have to endure cancerous treatments and lift them up in a special way today. A special prayer goes up for Keri Rohr as she continues treatment for malignant tumor that was removed. Here parents are classmates and good friends of mine. She is one strong kid and Allison has gotten to know and love her for her strength and the example she is to Allison. So, when you pray for Allison please remember Keri as well. So one last thanks to all of you for your love and support you showed last night. A special thanks to Dave Hartzler for taking so many pictures! Here are just a few.

We are a blessed family!

Trent

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about this page Trent. Kim and I will be praying for Allison and this helps us know how to pray.
    Blessings, Mitch

    ReplyDelete