Monday, December 21, 2009

All Us Visit Bloomington



Yesterday Tyler, Tim and I went with Cindy & Allison to Bloomington and got a personal tour by the director Mary Beth. Also Claire(one of Allison's good friends) and Chase (Allison's boyfriend) came along. What an awesome place this is and the technology is incredible. It was neat to see how this all works. Tim stayed down there with Mom, Allison and Claire, while Chase came back with Tyler and I. It's obvious the people at MPRI really care for their patients!



Here's Chase having a little fun while I try to sneak a picture. He didn't think I would post it....evidently he doesn't know me very well....ha ha!

As far as treatments, Allison will have them Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Then we will all be together for a nice long Christmas weekend. I can't wait!

Until next time....

Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment