Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year from the Hostetler Family! It's hard to believe that 2010 is finally hear. I can honestly say that I am not disappointed that 2009 is over. This year seemed to just be a different one to me. Of course it started out with Allison's tumor, and maybe that has made me just a little more sensitive to things. But there was also too many people I know that lost loved ones, both expected and unexpected. When it comes right down to it, this was a lesson in just how fragile life is. We all say it, but, do we really realize how we take life for granted? But for all the chaos there is one constant thing.....our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He has gotten our family through a lot this year and we give Him all the praise.

We know can truly see the light at the end of the tunnel......Allison has treatments tomorrow and Tuesday then will done and head back to home Wednesday. I cannot wait to get back to a somewhat "normal" schedule and life with my family being under one roof (another thing we take for granted).

Special thanks to our church family and pastors. We appreciate your support so much.


Until next time........


Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment